Thursday, April 17, 2008

Regina Interviewed by Catholic Moments

Last week I had a great interview with Lisa Hendey (http://www.catholicmom.com/) for her podcast, Catholic Moments. We talked about the Fairy Tale Novels, Angel in the Waters, and of course, John Paul 2 High. Click here to listen (my interview is about 1/3 of the way in). It would be great to get some comments on the podcast on Lisa's site, so if you have a question, comment, etc. leave it on her page.

Thanks for listening! Lisa's hoping to do an interview with John Paul 2 High author Christian Frank sometime soon, so check back!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great interview! I especially loved hearing about Angel In The Waters. I told my mom about that portion of the interview, and reminded her that the single mother-to-be checker at our grocery store needs a copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just thought I would pop in and say that Delaney (to accomodate my hearing loss) very kindly typed up a transcript of the interview. It is posted over at the Fairy Tale Forum under this link: http://fairytalenovels.proboards76.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=everything&thread=246&page=1

    ReplyDelete