If you have an email account, you've probably encountered memes like this. The concept is simple: a list of questions that you answer and then forward to your friends. Each person who recieves the forward will delete the previous answers, fill in his own and then forwards them on. Ideally, your answers give your friends the chance to learn a few things about you they might not have known.
So what we've done is have the JP2 high school students all fill out the same meme. We'll be posting one student per day. (If you want to fill out the meme yourself, feel free to do it in the comments box.)
First up is George Peterson:
(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
Mee-Mee, I guess
(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
Jerry the mouse
(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Flying. Definitely flying
(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"?
If you mean, what I'd like to do before I kick the bucket then: make the world somehow better than it was before I got here.
(6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF. USE 3 WORDS.
Doof. This is hard. I guess I'm a GUY who takes ACTION and stands up for JUSTICE. Yeah, I know it sounds lame, but how do you sum up yourself in three words?
(7) WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING THIS MEME?
(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: "FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED." WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
'I can’t write six word stories.'