(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Brown. Yeah, it’s weird, but I like brown. What can I say?
(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
*sigh* Charlie Brown, probably
(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Either the ability to run around at super fast speeds, or else the ability to be two places at one time
(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"?
Get all the stuff on the rest of my lists done.
(6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF. USE 3 WORDS.
"Who am I?"
(7) WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING THIS MEME?
(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: "FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED." WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
"I feel sad for the baby."
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Blog Memes: Celia
Over halfway through the class, now. Here's Celia Costain's meme:
Posted by Ry Guy at 12:54 PM