Today is Allie Weaver's turn:
(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
Meam rhymes with bean… Sort of.
(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
You mean to wear? Black. Colors in general, a pale, strong blue.
(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
When I was little, I wanted to be Wonder Woman.
(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Sometimes, I wish I had x-ray vision. But I would also need x-ray hearing to know what the people were saying. Does that count as one superpower or two?
(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"?
Yikes! This is morbid. Get married, I guess.
(6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF. USE 3 WORDS.
I’m a "PIG."—"Pretty Intelligent Girl!" :P
(7) WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING THIS MEME?
(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: "FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED." WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
That top looks cute. Charge, please.