Here's Brian Burke's meme:
(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
I read once that the word is derived from "gene," as in something that is prone to mutation or adaptation, so I guess it would have to be pronounced analogous to the word “gene,” i.e, "MEEM"
(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"?
(6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF. USE 3 WORDS.
work in progress
(7) WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING THIS MEME?
Catch up on my reading. Or complete the next mission on Lost Odyssey. I haven’t decided yet.
(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: "FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED." WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
A man went on a journey.