(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
i actually participated in a government program where we were taught the correct pronunciation. unfortunately, if I told you, I’d have to kill you.
(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU EAT?
The Roadrunner. Kinda skinny, but I’ll bet he’s still delicious. Plus, a lot of protein. Besides, he annoys me with all that "MEEP! MEEP" thing. He deserves to be eaten.
(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A cold one.
(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST "BUCKET"?
Scientists generally acknowledge the bucket from Nantucket to be the *first* bucket. That explains why it is still celebrated in limericks even to this day.
(6) DESCRIBE 3 WORDS.
Well, I would have to describe 3 words as almost being a sentence, but not quite there yet. Try to work on it. Consider using four or maybe even FIVE words next time.
(7) WHAT PLANT IMMEDIATELY FINISHING?
Fichus is immediately finishing.
(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: “FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED.” WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
Cut the red wire not the
Monday, May 5, 2008
Last of the Blog Memes: J.P.
Here we go, the last of our student memes. This one is from J.P. Flynn: