Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Win a copy of Book IV (CONTEST CLOSED!)

Greetings readers, here's a few updates.
First off, for those of you wondering about Book 5, the first draft is almost done. Don't get excited yet, it's still a long way from publication, but it IS in the works. More info will come later.
Secondly, have you heard of shelfari? It's this thing owned by Amazon.com, sort of a wikipedia for books.
Anyway, I'm writing up a pages for Book I, IIIII and IV. Check them out - it's pretty interesting. And, because this is like wikipedia, anybody can edit the page, so feel free to edit if you like!

Lastly, I must make an appeal to those of you who have read, and love, Books 3 and 4 -- please go to Amazon.com and give them high ratings! Book 3 is here and Book 4 is here. Show dem some love! Book 4 has no reviews yet - I will send a signed copy of Book IV to the first three people who write them! 

So here are the rules: Just write a review of any of the books, and I will look it over. If it's good - a good appraisal of the book - I will send you a signed copy of Book IV. But I only have three copies to give out, so first come, first serve! NOTE: I'm not looking for just five star reviews, just honesty!
Just write a review and then email me at christian.m.frank@gmail dot com. Happy Easter!

UPDATE: The contest is closed now! Thanks to the three fans who wrote reviews! Don't worry, there will be more contests in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment